Hooray for a nice new feature!
We’ve always faced this issue when upgrading our Xbox360 consoles, but now there’s a way to rectify it.
I have not tested this feature fully yet.
To check your Downloads History, just follow these steps:
To restore your licenses:
- Attach your hard drive or memory unit.
- Turn on the console.
- Sign in to Xbox LIVE with the gamer profile that originally downloaded the content.
- Go to Xbox LIVE Marketplace and select Account Management, Download History.
- Select an item and then select Download Again.
- Repeat step 5 for each item in your download history.